Treasury Management Solutions
We know that it is important to have the tools and the ability to access daily financial information to make effective decisions regarding your business. With Security Bank of Kansas City's Treasury Management solutions, your company will have secure, accurate, up to date financial information with full-service customer support.
Whether you work from home, in an office, or are on the road, you can access your company's accounts and receive information 24/7. We even offer secure online access using a tablet or mobile device. No matter how you choose to bank, our solutions can help you maximize your cash while minimizing the costs.
For information about Security Bank of Kansas City's Treasury Management solutions, contact a Treasury Management Specialist at: 913-652-4888 or send us a message.
For companies of every size, the ability to access daily financial information is critical. With Security Bank of Kansas City Online/Mobile Banking, your company is provided secure, accurate, up to date financial information with full-service support. If you wish to enroll, contact us at 913-652-4888.
ACH (Automated Clearing House) Payments
Reduce expenses and increase control of your company's disbursements and receivables with Security Bank of Kansas City's ACH Payments. You can easily build your own ACH payment database within our system or upload a NACHA (National Automated Clearing House Association) file using Treasury Management. Your agreement with us also includes same day ACH.
You can send debit or credit entries to vendors, business partners, and pay employees or customers. Eliminate mailing costs, and check float by sending electronic payments.
Express Deposit Mobile Deposit
Use a check scanner or mobile device to streamline your deposit process. Security Bank of Kansas City offers an advanced image capturing system that allows you to send endorsed digital images of checks directly to your Security Bank of Kansas City account without leaving your office. You simply need a compatible scanner, PC and a broadband internet connection for Express Deposit or a Tablet/Mobile Device for Mobile Deposit. For more information click below.
Give your customers more ways to pay! We offer a full array of merchant capable devices as well as accepting Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Whether you currently accept card payments or wish to consider it, you should give us a call at 913-652-4888.
COMPLEMENTARY PROPOSAL: By providing two of your most recent processor statements, we would be glad to provide a complimentary proposal to see if we can save you money!
For additional information Click Here.
We can assist you with setting up a wire transfer option(s) that make sense for your operations while providing control, security, and convenience.
Eliminate the responsibility of retrieving mail, prepping deposits, and making trips to the bank. With our lockbox processing solution, we can tailor our services to meet your company's needs. This included both processing your checks as well as scanning your invoices. Regardless of your staffing challenges, you can count on us to make certain that your deposits will be made in a timely manner, so you can make the best use of your receivables.
- Quicken/Quickbooks Compatible
- Download Transactional Activity
- Electronic Statements Available
- Categorize Your Transactions
- Manage Your Business Debit Card
- Check Positive Pay Check Positive Pay is a great way to prevent fraud and/or encoding errors. Checks presented against your account are compared to a file of issued checks that you have provided to the bank. If the items do not match, they are rejected and moved to the exception items for your review.
This service helps reduce check and other payment fraud by allowing you to review an online report showing check and ACH transactions that might not have been authorized.
- ACH Positive Pay Your company can set "filter rules" to dictate which ACH transactions can automatically clear your account(s). All others not defined will appear to you as an "exception" the following business day. When you receive an exception notice email, simply log into Business Online Banking that morning, view the exception item and decide whether to PAY or RETURN the item.
- Secure Access Codes and Tokens
- Balance Alerts
- Definable User Access Levels
- Dual Control Settings
- Submit Stop Payments Online
Protect Your Business
Fraudsters use several different methods to lure associates into creating transactions or giving private financial information to commit fraud and theft. These methods include seemingly "official" email messages, phone calls, and even text messages that appear legitimate and have a sense of urgency.
The following tips can be used to help your business mitigate fraud and protect its sensitive information. Educate your staff on Best Business Practices:
- Be cautious when opening unsolicited emails or texts especially those containing links to websites.
- DO NOT reply to email or pop-up messages that ask for personal or financial information.
- DO NOT click on links or open attachments in any suspicious message.
- DO NOT click on pop-ups asking you to install software or claiming that your computer has a virus.
- DO be suspicious of any message that appears to be urgent or attempts to scare or intimidate you.
- DO discourage employees from saving passwords - especially those pertaining to Security Bank of Kansas City Online Banking and/or Cash Management log in.
- DO create strong, unique passwords and do not share them.
- DO check with the sender before clicking a link in an email.
If you suspect suspicious activity or find any of your workstations may have been compromised, please contact our Treasury Management Team immediately! Contact us at 913-652-4888 or Click Here to email.