General Trip Guidelines & Information
A $20.00 per person, per trip, deposit is required at the time of registration. All trip deposits are $20 per person regardless of the type or cost of the trip. However, a larger deposit or the entire trip cost can be paid at the time of registration.
Final payments for all trips are due 30 days prior to the trip departure date.
Seniors can equalize out the trip cost by making monthly payments between the registration date and the final payment date if so desired.
Refunds on trips will only be made 30 days prior to the trip date unless a replacement can be found. Do Not assume a refund will be issued due to the trip having a waiting list. Seniors on the waiting list are not obligated to go if called due to a cancellation.
A $10.00 discount will automatically be given to senior bank customers on trips costing more than $100.00.
Trip payments can be made by check, cash and checking/savings account withdrawals. Credit cards are not accepted for trip payments. All cash payments must be paid in person at the Primetime Senior Office, 1101 SW Third Street, Lee's Summit, MO. Do NOT put cash in the mail. The Primetime Senior Office is NOT responsible for any lost cash in the mail.
Do NOT put a trip deposit check in the mail without notifying the Primetime Senior Office to ensure room is still available on the trip.
Trip registration can be made by phone or in person at the Primetime Senior Office. Also, trip registration can be made at the monthly Sipper meetings and on trips.
- Waiting lists will be started on all sold out trips.
- No deposit is required to be on the waiting list.
- Seniors are not obligated to go on the trip if called.
- The length of waiting lists will vary with every trip. The number of seniors called on the waiting list will also vary depending on the number of cancellations.
- We know "life happens" so put your name on the waiting lists, because there is always a possibility you might be called.
- The Primetime Senior Office reserves the right to substitute any portion of a trip for something of equal or more value should it be necessary.
- The Primetime Senior Office reserves the right to cancel a trip due to insufficient number of registrations. You will be notified of such cancellations in a timely manner and will receive a full refund or a transfer to another trip.
- The Primetime Trip Escorts CANNOT accept any gratuities.
- Step-on-guides gratuities are included in the cost of the trip.
- Bus Driver gratuities are included in the cost of the trip, but it is permissible for seniors to also give the driver a personal tip if they choose to do so. This is completely optional and again, is not a requirement.
- Luxury motor coach will be provided for all trips.
- All trips will depart from Security Bank of Kansas City at 1021 NE Sam Walton Lane in Lee's Summit, Missouri.
- A restroom is available on the bus for emergencies. On overnight trips, restroom stops will be made approximately every 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
- Assigned bus seating is available due to medical and walking issues. The Primetime Senior Office must be notified of a request for an assigned seat before the trip.
- Seats are not rotated on the trips.
- Participants are expected to be reasonably oriented, capable of independent decision making, be able to enter and exit the motor coach and venues independently and capable of participating in all activities on their own.
- If the participant is unable to function independently, he or she must be accompanied by a caregiver at all times on the trip. Primetime escorts are NOT able to provide assistance, i.e., pushing mobility equipment.
- Any caregiver must pay the same trip fee as the participant.
- All trip participants must complete a Medical Emergency Release form.
- All activities, bus transportation, gratuities, hotel rooms and meals are included in the trip cost.
- Meals are GROUP meals at "Eat Like a Local" restaurants. They are provided on the majority of the trips with only a rare exception. Personal preferences and dietary restrictions will try to be accommodated, but this is not always possible. Please talk with the Primetime Senior Office before signing up for a trip if this is a concern.
- Hotel rooms have indoor access.
- The Primetime Senior Office does NOT match roommates.
- A trip itinerary letter will be sent within the month of the trip date detailing all the trip activities and other detailed information.
- On overnight trips the Lee's Summit Police Department is always notified regarding the cars in the bank's parking lot.
- Do not wait to sign up for trips. They sell out quickly.
- Trips are not repeated for several years with the exception of Branson so don't wait to go on a trip.
- Call the Primetime Senior Office at 816-251-4432 with any questions.
Trip Flyers and Meetings
All current flyers and meeting information is available via:
- www.securitybankkc.com, just click the Primetime Social Club (If you would like assistance with the website just stop by the Primetime Senior Office, any branch location or call 816-251-4432).
- Branch locations - Flyers are displayed in all four of our Lee's Summit branches along with our Red Bridge branch.
- Mid-Continent Library - 150 NW Oldham Pkwy, Lee's Summit, MO 64081