Commercial Cash Management Services
Security Bank of Kansas City’s Online Cash Management service allows you to simply and securely access your business account information over the Internet. Now you can do your banking without leaving the office. Save time and streamline the banking process with online transactions, electronic transfers, payroll, tax payments, and other critical financial tasks. For more information call: Cash Management Department 913-652-4888 or send an email.
Express Deposit- our newest location is right at your desk!
Express Deposit is a faster, safer and more efficient way to process all your checks. You can remotely deposit checks to your Security Bank of Kansas City bank account without leaving your place of business.
Click Here for brochure Utilizing the PC you already have and a compatible check scanner, Express Deposit makes getting deposits into your account a breeze. Just login, initialize the scanner, and within seconds images are transmitted to the bank, replacing the paper deposits you previously delivered in person. Why Use Express Deposit?
- Convenience. Eliminate daily trips to the bank by making deposits any time you want, day or night, directly from your PC.
- Efficiency. Labor intensive paper deposit preparation time is eliminated, and remotely stored digital check images make record keeping a snap.
- Cash flow. Your deposits can reach the bank faster, which means you may have collected funds sooner.
Easy to Implement. Easy to Use.
Lock Box Service
Our Lock Box service is a great tool for keeping your revenues safe and secure, as well as increasing your cash flow. Our experienced personnel can take over some of the tedious bookkeeping chores, leaving you more time to build your business.
- You direct your customers to send their payments to a Post Office Box controlled by Security Bank of Kansas City.
- Our bonded bank messenger picks up the mail and bank personnel record payments, endorse the checks, prepare the deposits and forward customer correspondence.
- All deposits, check images and bank statements are conveniently available online.
- Funds are available more quickly and more dependably
- There’s no need to hire, train and supervise your own people to handle this sensitive task
Certificates of Deposit
Businesses receive the same favorable rates as individuals and our CDs mature in as little as 30 days or as long as 5 years. Please refer to the personal banking section for more details.
Business Credit Card
Carry a credit card designed for YOUR business
Security Bank offers a variety of business credit cards to meet your needs. Separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Learn More or Apply Now to enjoy this wide range of benefits.
Online account access provides the quickest and easiest way to:
- View employee card transaction history
- Make payments
- Request additional cards
- Set up alerts
- View Statements
- And much more
Simply access your account by clicking on the link below.
Note: Application subject to approval and all balances must be paid in full each month.
Merchant Credit Card Acceptance
Security Bank of Kansas City offers the most extensive and innovative electronic payment solutions available to businesses that receive payment via credit cards. Our program includes:
- Credit, debit and PIN debit processing.
- Smartphone, wireless and IP.
- Terminal sales and service.
- Customized gift and loyalty cards.
- And much, much more.
Security Bank of Kansas City is your source for a host of other valuable services, including:
- Wire transfers
- Letters of credit
- Check collection
- Notary services and signature guarantees
- Tax deposits
- Cashier checks, money orders and travelers checks
- Night deposit
Taking advantage of these services means added convenience for your personal and business needs.