If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding career in a fast-paced environment, we’d like you to join our team! Our professionals receive ongoing training, great benefits and the latest in technology to help make the Security Bank of Kansas City experience a pleasant one for our staff as well as our customers!
To be considered for employment, you must meet our minimum requirements of a high school diploma or a GED, be bondable, have good credit and a professional appearance.
To Apply: Click for Job Openings
Apply in person (preferred) between 8:00 and 11:00 a.m., or 1:00 and 3:00 p.m., M-F at our downtown branch (on the corner of 7th and Minnesota Avenue). Or send resume to: Security Bank of Kansas City, Human Resources, 701 Minnesota Avenue, Second Floor, Kansas City, Kansas 66101.
Candidates who complete an application will be considered bona fide applicants for the purpose of AA/EEO reporting. Applications must be competed in-house. If contacted for an interview, completion of an application will be required either before or after the interview if only a resume has been received.
Security Bank of Kansas City
Human Resources Department
701 Minnesota Ave.
P.O. Box 171297
Kansas City, KS 66117
Phone: (913) 281-3165
Fax: (913) 621-8400
Please be aware email is not a secure method of communication. Do not use email to send us confidential or sensitive information such as passwords, account numbers or social security numbers. If you need to provide this type of information, contact us by phone, fax or regular mail.
Security Bank of Kansas City offers a wide array of benefits for both full and part-time employees. In addition, our benefits package is designed to give a solid foundation for financial protection for employees and their families.
Group Insurance Plan
- Major Medical Plan – options include a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan and a High Deductible Plan
- Dental Plan
- Prescription Plan – Including a mail away program for 90 day supply of maintenance medications
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Spouse/Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Salary Deferral Savings Plan (401k) with employer match
- 401(k) investment options
- Flexible Benefits Program (Section 125/Cafeteria Plan) – Dependent Care Reimbursement (Spending Account), Pre-Tax Family Health/Dental premiums, and Medical Reimbursement (Spending Account)
- Sick/Personal leave programs
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive vacation benefits
- Internal and external training opportunities – Including paid tuition/books for courses taken through the American Institute of Banking
- Free and discounted banking services
- Business Casual Friday dress code
- Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
It is the policy of Security Bank of Kansas City to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free work environment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam Era/Disabled Veteran status.
Note: These benefits may be changed at any time and are not a contract or guarantee of employment of any kind. Various benefits may require certain eligibility requirements. Contact Human Resources for details.